Monday, October 8, 2012

A few published layouts to share

A few weeks ago I created four layout for a scrapbooking magazine in the UK. It was for a special feature about creating your own frames and borders. Since I wanted to focus on those frames and borders, I kept the layouts fairly plain and simple :-). You will see the pages of the magazine and the layouts below. If you click on the pictures, you will be able to see larger images. Hope you like it!


I was also asked by the same magazine to create a layout for a feature called 'In Her Shoes'. The layout had to be about a woman I admire. I chose Mother Teresa:


 
Thanks for looking!

Ingeborg.

1 comments:

Melissa D said...

I see it's a while since you have had time to post anything. I keep coming over from time to time to see what's new. Loving all the different types of layouts you are doing with the magazine inspiration.

I have given your blog a Liebster award which you can find out about here: http://snipsnapcrop.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/leibster-award.html