Monday, February 20, 2012

On the cover of a magazine: Bloom where you are planted


I have recently made some layouts for Scrapbook Magazine from the UK. Normally they ask me to create a layout about a certain theme, but this time they asked me to create a layout for the cover, since one of the designers cancelled the assignment at the last minute! Such a nice surprise! I got the papers I needed to use and a picture of a lovely girl as well. This was going to be so different!


The layout was shown on the cover and there was also a page in the magazine too. My layout was shown and two other designers have created a layout with the same papers and picture:

6 comments:

Pam said...

What a sweet layout! Love the soft colors and design. Great job!

Beverley said...

Oh wow, how special to be a 'cover girl'! And also nice to see your beautiful layouts being published.

Jolanda said...

Wat een prachtige LO! Terecht dat deze op de cover staat ;-).

Maja60 said...

Wauw, dat heb je weer mooi gedaan Ingeborg! Leuk dat ie op de cover staat en dat je weer scrapt!

Francine said...

Love this layout Ingeborg. Congratulations on making the cover!

Scrapanna said...

Your lovely layout appealed so much to me, that I have made a CASE of it. Welcome to my blog and see the result.