Monday, July 11, 2011

One of my layouts has been published in a book :-) ...

It has been more than a year since I mailed my layout to the US, but last week I finally received my original layout back with a copy of the book 'The big book of scrapbook pages'. You can buy your own copy HERE. My layout can be found on page 169:

This is the original layout:
Here are the instructions on how I made this layout (double click on the picture to see it larger):
Siebe and Emma think it is pretty cool they are featured in this book :-) ....

9 comments:

. said...

Hoi Ingeborg,

Wat een fantastische lay out. Hij is niet voor niets in een blad terrecht gekomen. Meid wat mag je daar trots op zijn.Leuk om ook te zien hoe je hem hebt gemaakt.

Hopelijk spreek ik je snel weer eens.
Groetjes, Renate

Pam said...

Awesome! I am for sure going to pick up a copy of this book. :-)

Hinke said...

Wow Ingeborg. Super gaaf om in een boek te staan, maar je layout is dan ook een plaatje.

Jolanda said...

Mag ik je handtekening?!
Wat super zeg, in een boek met je LO!
Maar, helemaal verdiend, want het is een prachtige LO.

Groetjes,
Jolanda

Jolanda said...

wow! congratulations on your layout being published - it is really beautiful.
(Thank you for my prize pack - I received it on 7th July - it arrived so quickly!! - I am off to play with it now :)

Maja60 said...

Wauw! in een boek nog wel !! Wat leuk voor je, gefeliciteerd! Het is dan ook een prachtige LO. Verdiend!!!

Alexandra said...

Wat gaaf zeg, dat gaat goed met publiceren:) Het is ook een leuke layout en het is natuurlijk ook wel cool om in een boek te staan.

Melissa D said...

Very cool news. Love the layout, I have that chippie sitting in my stash waiting for some inspiration and now you have given me some. At least the wait to get the layout back was well and truly worth it.

Francine said...

Yay Ingeborg - wonderful news, even with the long wait! That is definitely something to be proud of - well done!