Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two of my layouts and my sketch have been published ...

This week I received a copy of a Scrapbook Magazine from the UK with two of my layouts and my sketch in it. It was my first ever paid scrapbooking job and I can tell you it is wonderful to see your own work in print and to get paid for it too. This is the page of the magazine:

This is the sketch I made. The editor of the magazine has simplified the sketch a bit as you can see on the page above.

This is a layout I made based on the original sketch:

This is a layout I made after I turned the sketch:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ingeborg.

9 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Jeetje wat gaaf zeg! Echt een hele eer en dan ook nog betaald! Maar snap het helemaal want je scrapt dan ook echt geweldig!

xxx

Jolanda said...

Ingeborg, wat kicken!
Gefeliciteerd....wat een supereer.
En geheel terecht, want het zijn prachtige LO's geworden!

anja said...

heel erg top ,mag je trots op zijn.
ze zijn dan ook erg mooi
gr anja

Maja60 said...

Gefeliciteerd!! Leuk voor je joh, echt iets om trots op te zijn.

Tina said...

Fantastic layouts, congratulations!

Jolanda said...

Your layouts are great - I was pleased to see them in the magazine!! congratulations :)

Melissa D said...

Congrats on the layouts and sketch in print, it looks awesome. I loved the original layout you made but then I love the colours and the stamping on the second layout even more. You are just too clever.

Tanyah Payne said...

Welldone on your first paid scrapboooking mag job! you do beautiful work and well deserved! love what you hae created as always
hope you and your family are doing well
hugs
Tan Xx :)

Francine said...

Ingeborg, I can't believe you've never been paid for a scrapbooking job before! It is certainly well deserved - congratulations! I especially love your second layout.