Saturday, February 5, 2011

B-Dash from Imaginisce ... so colourful!

It has been way too long since I showed you some of the things I have created for Scrap'n'Craft with T! I have made the 'jar in a gift' (Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix) and the two birthday cards below with the 'Birthday Bash Collection' from Imaginisce: I love the colourful papers and the many different patterns. I made two birthday cards with these papers, which can be used for boys, girls, men and women. So handy to have a few ready for when you need it!

Step-by-step instructions for the card with all the squares can be found HERE. Instructions for the card below can be found HERE. Last but not least ... instructions for the 'Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix in a jar' (including the recipe) can be found HERE ! Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Geweldige creaties Ingeborg!!!!!!!!! En dat papier is gaaf zeg!

Liefs Gwendolyn

Karen L said...

Gorgeous cards Ingeborg. Good to be home and catching up on everyone again.

Jolanda said...

I love your altered jar and the papers you have used for your cards are just great!
The card with the squares 'got cake?' made me smile as its a cute image and of course I love cake :)

Hanneke said...

Ik vind je pot helemaal te gek! En je kaarten zijn ook al zo leuk!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

You've been spied! Congratulations as your gorgeou card has been spied by Imaginisce and it is on their blog today!