Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Tanyah offers her Design Team a very generous 30% off purchases in her shop, and each month supplies at least $25 worth of products to use for your projects. The position on the Design Team will run up to March 2011.
If you're interested, please email Tanyah with 1 x OTP, 2 x layouts and 2 x cards and she will send you more information about what is required. You will need to email her by this Sunday, October 31, 2010. And ... due to the extremely high shipping costs, Tanyah is looking for Australian girls only ...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
We are looking for 4 INTERNATIONAL (a.k.a. outside of the Netherlands and Belgium) designers who love to be on our Design Team. You can be from anywhere around the world; it doesn't matter where you are from. As a Design Team member you will work together with the four Dutch girls who are on the Dutch Scrappassion Challenge Blog. (Feel free to have a look at this Dutch version, which is obviously in Dutch)...
I wanted to challenge myself to use more than one or two pictures, so I used four smaller photos of our Design Team (with the lovely blog owner, Ria, featured on the picture at the left corner at the bottom of the layout).
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
The Dutch version of the Scrappassion Challenge Blog has been running for over 2 years in The Netherlands. However, Ria thought it was time to see some gorgeous entries from international girls.
Before we can start of on January 1st 2011,
we are looking for FOUR more talented girls to be part of our Design Team.
We are looking for 4 INTERNATIONAL (a.k.a. outside of the Netherlands and Belgium) designers who love to be on our Design Team. You can be from anywhere around the world; it doesn't matter where you are from. As a Design Team member you will work together with the four Dutch girls who are on the Dutch Scrappassion Challenge Blog (please have a look at the Dutch blog to get an idea).
If you would like to be on our team, please send us the following things:
*A proper email for submission with your bio, how long you have been scrapping, your style, why you want to be on a Design Team;
* Also a proper picture of yourself looking in the camera;* Your online gallery link and / or blog;
* A list of messageboards/ sites that you are active on where you could possibly promote our challenge blog;
* If applicable: previous and/ or current Design Team or Guest Design Team positions;
* Three projects, which are all made especially for this DT call. Please submit one layout, one project and one free entry. Do this in the style you are most comfortable working with.
* Send us at least one clear picture of each submission and feel free to send us some details pictures too.
* Please tell us why we should pick you (don't be shy)!
* You should have a blog, on which you have to promote our Scrappassion Challenge Blog International. Your blog will need to have the blinkies of our sponsors too.
* Designers will serve at least a 6 month term [starting January 1st, 2011].
* As a DT member you are asked to create one project or layout each month (depending on the challenge).
* As a DT member you are asked to regularly leave comments on entries for each challenge.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your submission to email@example.com before December 1st, 2010. We cannot wait to see all your gorgeous submissions coming in!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Kerry, a good friend from Australia was inspired by this colourful layout I made a few weeks ago ... She decided to make a similar layout herself: