Monday, December 13, 2010

Blessed with so many handmade cards ...

In the last few weeks I have received many cards; for my birthday and 'just because'. I love receiving cards and would love to share some of them here with you:

This card, which is gorgeous inside and out (just like the maker) is made by Nicky:

This card is made by Melissa, my dear Australian friend, who surprised me with a visit a few weeks ago:

This true piece of art of a card is made by Marga:

This card is made by Gwendolyn (I like how she used my tutorial on inchies and made a card for me with them):

This beautiful card is made by Frida:
This card is made by Dora:

This one is from Celine:

Last but not least, this one is from Angele:
I feel so blessed with many wonderful friends and these cards!

5 comments:

Karen said...

They are a beautiful collection of cards - all so different. You have been blessed.

Ria said...

het zijn idd mooie kaarten....ik heb dat niet hoor Ing, ik ben van de koop...maar die zijn ook welgemeend gestuurd!x

Gwendolyn said...

Supergraag gedaan! Het is verdiend!

Hanneke said...

Wat een prachtige kaarten, ik heb er hier ook nog een voor je klaar liggen, hij komt eraan!!!

ScrappnBee said...

They are beautiful cards! I must say that your blog site is fabulous! I am passing the Sylish Blogger Award to you from my site! Congrats and keep inspiring us!