Monday, November 15, 2010

'Butterfly'; a card inspired by my trip to Paris ...

I just spend a few days in Paris with an Australian friend of mine, who surprised me with a visit for my 40th birthday! Those surprises are the best! I hadn't seen her since we moved to Europe in June 2009, so there was a lot of catching up to do!

Paris is just wonderful and I surely loved wondering the streets whilst chatting to my friend. Most papers from Graphic 45 have a French feel and therefore I just had to make a card featuring one of those vintage images! Click HERE to see step-by-step instructions and photos!

3 comments:

Ria said...

i am so happy for you that Melissa came to see you...it was a great suprise from sieb and her! Glad you had so much fun!!xx

Hanneke said...

Wat een beauty Ineborg, echt mooi!!! En super om zo een weekendje in Parijs door te brengen met een vriendin, heerlijk!!

Nicky said...

oh wat een mooie kaart!!!! ben er weg van! heerlijk zeg, een weekendje parijs, je bent eruit en je hebt even geen zorgjes om je heen en dat in de stad die leven ademt!