Monday, October 4, 2010

A thoughtful card by Gwendolyn, a layout by Kerry and a card made by me!

Gwendolyn, a fellow CT member of Scrappassion, sent me this gorgeous card a few days ago. So thoughtful and pretty; it made my day!


Kerry, a good friend from Australia was inspired by this colourful layout I made a few weeks ago ... She decided to make a similar layout herself:
I love it when people get inspired by my work! And finally ... I made this little card during our Scrappassion weekend ... I love that quote 'Some people feel the rain, others just get wet' ... I added some 'rain drops' as well (see close up picture) ...
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrappin'!

8 comments:

Céline said...

Wat een supermooie kaart heb je van Gwen gehad!
Je layout met al die kleurtjes blijft gewoon geweldig! Ik denk dat ik ook nog eens een keer zoiets ga maken, vind het zo gaaf eruit zien!
Groetjes!!

Gwendolyn said...

Bloos bloos... Dank je wel dat je hem laat zien! Superlief!

Liefs Gwendolyn

Ria said...

mooie kaart idd Gwendolyn en lief dat je die gestuurd hebt!
Andere kaartjes en layouts zijn top Ing!x

Melinda Spinks said...

Am I seeing 'double'... love the scraplift on your layout Ingeborg... a big complement considering it is such a beautiful layout to begin with! I think it has to be one of my all time fave's.
x

Mariëlle said...

Mooi kaartje heb je gekregen! En je layout is zo vrolijk en je kaartje ziet er ook top uit!

Liefs,
Mariëlle

mrs_docko said...

Very cute card. Love the scraplift as well. I was thinking it was a great way to use up the scraps of colour......

Danielle said...

mooie kaart en wat een mooi gezegde..

Hanneke said...

Wat een leuk kaartje zeg!! en altijd leuk als mensen door je geispireerd worden!!! Je kaartje is super, maar datwist je al!!