Monday, November 1, 2010

New month new challenge at Scrappassion!

It is the first day of a new month and therefore I would like to announce the new challenge at Scrappassion! This time it was my turn to come up with the challenge and this is what you have to do:

Create a layout about yourself. You have to use a picture of yourself and '10 things about you'.
Instead of thinking of 10 things myself, I actually asked my Facebook friends to describe me in one word. I got quite a few responses and I promised I would use all of them on my layout. Using Wordle I created the mix of words as shown on the layout below. So ... this is me according to my Facebook friends:

The challenge is open for all Dutch and Belgian girls. From January 1, 2011 the challenges will be open to everyone, because Scrappassion is starting an international challenge blog too! If you are interested in the international blog, make sure you become a follower. You will find the international blog HERE. We are still looking for Design Team members, so make sure you check the blog for all the details.

8 comments:

Angèle said...

Een krachtige lo qua kleur en design.
Hij is prachtig Ingeborg!

Groetjes, Angèle

Nicky said...

geweldige layout, vooral de woorden!!! neem ze ter harte!

dikke knuf, nicky

Ilonka said...

hij is super! en wat Nick zegt: neem de worden ter harte!
kussss

Céline said...

Superlayout!!! Deze woorden beschrijven jou inderdaad helemaal!!!
xxx

Ria said...

zo kennen we je Ing....niet meer en niet minder...je layout is daarom echt jij.xx

Francine said...

Beautiful layout Ingeborg! I love the simple colours, and I really love Wordle (was it me who introduced you to it from one of your Heaven Sent cyber crops?)! While I haven't met you personally, from what I know of you, those words describe you perfectly. Well done!

Liesbeth said...

Helemaal geweldig geworden!
Groetjes Liesbeth

Maja60 said...

Super!! layout geworden. Mooie kleuren combi! en wordle is zooooo leuk er bij.