Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A card full of roses!

I am such a girly girl and I love hearts and pink! So ... I decided to make a card with a big heart and lots of little handmade pink roses! I first stamped the sentiment at the bottom two corners:

With my Sizzix machine I cut a big heart out of patterned paper (KaiserCraft Flutterby Collection) as a base for my 'heart of roses':
I used scraps of patterned paper (from the KaiserCraft Flutterby Collection) to create the little roses (see collage below, please click on the picture to see larger images). First I drew a spiral shape and cut it out. The shape doesn't have to be perfect; once you start rolling nobody will notice ;-) !

Starting at the end I carefully rolled the spiral until it won't go any further. I added a bit of Tacky Glue, held it for 30 seconds and done!

5 comments:

Johanna said...

Wow! Dit is echt prachtig! Bedankt voor de tutorial :)
Groetjes, Johanna

Margot said...

supermooie kaart!

Nicky said...

dus dit is het geworden! mooi zeg, gaaf gefotografeerd met die roos erbij!!!

Maja60 said...

Ik vind hem SUPER!!! Op m'n LO voor scrapbookingcompetitions heb ik ook zulke roosjes gemaakt. ToevalLig!!!

Francine said...

Ingeborg this card is beautiful! Before I read your instructions I thought that the heart was cut out and that the roses were stuck on the inside of the card!