Saturday, July 31, 2010

A huge 'thank you' to Gayle Smith!

Yes, that's right ... I'd like to thank my wonderful Sister in Christ and friend, Gayle Smith, for giving a new look to my three blogs! She did an amazing job making it look all 'clean and cute'. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I only met Gayle, who is from Western Australia, in real life once at at wonderful Scrap of Faith scrapbooking retreat in sunny Queensland in Australia in November 2008. But ... I knew through chatting on the forum that she is a wonderful and extremely talented lady. And ... she can sing like an angel and has written some beautiful worship songs; Gayle is truly a wonderful inspiration to me!

Gayle has a two challenge blogs that you might want to look at too. First there is a blog where kids can participate in a weekly photography challenge. My children have participated too and it is so wonderful to see what children come up with. Click HERE to go to the 'Captured by Kids' blog.

But ... not to worry; if you want to participate in a weekly photography challenge yourself, Gayle has a blog for that too: 'Captured that World' . Click HERE to check it out!

And ... her scrapping, both on paper and digital, is always beautiful to look at too. You can find Gayle's scrapping HERE. Gayle, thank you for who you are and thank you for making my blog look GOOD! x

2 comments:

Moira said...

Hmmm, 'tis verily verily cute :-) Nice work Gayle!!

Gayle said...

haha..a whole post on me! It was a pleasure Ingeborg :)