Friday, July 30, 2010

Creating on a budget: two cards for less than $ 1.00

I have made these two cards using white cardstock and some stamps for Scrap 'N Craft With T. The heart stamp from Prima has been used on both cards. These cards cost me less than $ 1.00 to make, which is a bargain. Obviously I bought the stamps and ink for more than that, but they have in my stash 'for ever' so they don't count ... LOL ...

The cards might be classified as 'Valentine's Day' cards, but I tend to tell my hubby 'I love you' many times a year/ month/ week and not only on the 14th of February. Therefore I decided to make some more cards to give to him in the next few weeks.


Here are the instructions on how to make these two cards. Below is the second card I made. I made it in 10 minutes; too easy. I always loved pop-up books and cards as a girl and that hasn't changed! Therefore I decided to make an easy pop-up heart card with lots of 'white space' to write stuff to my hubby!

Remember: for step-by-step instructions, please click HERE.

3 comments:

Angèle said...

Mooi Ingeborg! Dat rode strikje op een plek waar je het niet direct verwacht vind ik zo leuk! Ik ga eens kijken naar de instructies!

Hoe bevalt de vakantie?

Gr. Angèle

Gwendolyn said...

Echt supermooie kaarten! Heel romantisch!

Groetjes Gwendolyn

Hanneke said...

Wat een mooie kaarten Ingeborg!! vooral de tweede vind ik geweldig!!
Fijn weekend!!