Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blog Candy from Gwendolyn ... one of the new CT members at Scrappassion ...


Gwendolyn is one of the 4 new CT members of Scrappassion. She is very happy to be chosen and is celebrating this with a blog candy. This is her message (click HERE to read her blog and join in the fun):

Hi everybody! Because I'm so happy that I made it in the Scrappassion Challenge Blog Creative Team I thought I would share my happiness with you! I bought some stuff for a candy.

I hope you like it and join this candy! What do you have to do, well first of all, put your name in Mister Linky and become a follower if you're not a follower yet. Please put this candy on your blog. And I always like a comment! Good luck with this candy and the winner will be announced on 16th of August (my brother and father's birthday).

1 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Superleuk van je! Dank je wel!