Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some more pages of my 'Year in Review' project ...

The themes for the last two weeks were: 'Chocolate' and 'World Cup Soccer'. Well ... since I truly don't care for chocolate much, I made a layout about a movie I saw almost ten years ago, called 'Chocolat'. I love that movie! And ... World Cup Soccer, well ... that was easy; everyone here in the Netherlands seems to think we are already the World Champions, there is orange everywhere!
This is what my 'Year in Review' spinner looks like right now. Obviously there are still about six more months to come, but it is already a nice collection of things that we did in 2010!

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wat een leuk naslagwerk heb je zo zeg!! En je pagina's zien er weer geweldig uit!!

Ria said...

ben even niet geweest, en zie allemaal weer mooie layouts! Ik vind je jaardraaiding helemaal geweldig!!

Francine said...

Ingeborg - your layouts look great, but then they always do!
I'm intrigued by your year in review project - what size are your layouts, and how have you attacehd them to the spinner? In fact, what exactly is your spinner made from? Can you enlighten us (well me!) please? Thanks!
Francine

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Francine, thank you! And ... those layouts are 5" x 7". I am using the 'Clear Stamp Holder' sleeves from 7Gyspies to put them in. The spinner is also from 7Gypsies and can be used for ATCs ( a smaller version), or to hold stamps (like the size I am using). I found though, that stamps are too 'heavy' to stay neatly on the spinner. So ... I decided to make an 'album' with it. You can also buy sleeves in the size 4" x 6" to hold photos. And ... if that wasn't enough, you can also buy a special punch (I think it is called ATC or notch punch) to make the 'gaps' to put cardstock on the spinner directly. Hope this helps ... if you google '7Gypsies Carousel' you probably find all the information you need. The carousel was released about two years ago. Ali Edwards and other 'big names' have also done projects with it ...

Francine said...

Thank you Ingeborg - I'm off to google it now!