Monday, May 3, 2010

New dare at 'Dare to use Color' ... red and white ...

The photos above are from a very cute store in Maastricht: 'De Sprookjeskamer' ... so many red and white products ... I got my inspiration for the red and white challenge whilst I was shopping here ... I bought the ribbon for my layout below in this store too ... I just love dots!

This month's dare at 'Dare to Use Color' is to create a layout using only red and white. This is the layout I made about Emma, when she was about 18 months old. If you'd like to see the layouts the other girls of the creative team have made, please click HERE. If you'd like to participate, but you don't speak Dutch, please don't hesitate to email me!

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ingeborg I absolutely adore this layout! It is probably one of my all time favourites! Stunning!

Liesbeth said...

Hele leuke layout. Ook een leuke kleurencombi... Ga me er ook weer eens aan wagen!
groetjes Liesbeth

Angèle said...

Absoluut een heerlijke kleurencombi! En je uitwerking vind ik helemaal top! De foto van Emma is zo schattig!

Liefs, Angèle

Hanneke said...

Rood en wit, altijd leuk!! Ik heb die winkel geloof ik wel eens op het internet gezien, hebben ze daar niet heel veel leuke lintjes enzo?
Vind je LO helemaal leuk, ik hou wel van dat strakke!!!
Gaat het al weet wat beter?