Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Every Day, a layout and an award ...

This weekend we celebrate Mother's Day all over the world. For all the mums reading this blog ... I do wish you all a wonderful Mother's Day (even though I like to think every day is Mother's Day) ... And ... I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you about the organization: 'Mother's Day Every Day'.

'Mother's Day Every Day' believes that empowering women – beginning with a healthy pregnancy and safe childbirth – is the key to greater overall global health, self-sufficiency, economic growth and peaceful sustainability. Mothers raise children and provide their families with income and food. They ensure that children are educated and receive the health care they need. In short, when mothers survive childbirth, they give birth to healthier families, communities and nations.

I made this layout for 'Scrap 'N' Craft' using the gorgeous Basic Grey range 'Green at Heart' once again! We had a little 'Mother's Day' photo shoot happening and Emma and I both wore pink (our favourite colour)!

I received the award below from my scrapping friend, Hanneke. I am always honoured to receive an award, since it means my blog brings inspiration to others and that's the whole point of blogging anyway, right?


I would like to pass this award on to: Ria, Moira and Angele! I visit yours blogs regularly and I am always inspired by your work! Thanks girls! And ... again, to all the mums out there:


Mothers Day Profile Graphics and Comments

5 comments:

Angèle said...

Lief Ingeborg...dankjewel!
Voor jou ook een hele fijne moederdag!

Groetjes, Angèle

Hanneke said...

Jij ook een fijne moederdag!!!! Wat een leuke LO met al die gezellige foto's (roze staat jullie ook wel erg leuk!!)!!!

Fijne weekend!

Mariska W. said...

Jij ook een fijne moederdag INgeborg. Super lootje weer !! MOet eens wat vaker reageren. is wel gezellig !

Ria said...

ooooh wat een leuke award!! Dank je wel meis....ik zal hem van de week erop zetten :D En jij voor morgen ook een hele fijne moederdag xx

Moira said...

Ingeborg, thankyou from the bottom of my heart - I've had a real weekend of a-hah moments about friendships and familiy and the connections this little craft of ours enables, so well timed my friend, well timed!! Love ya!!!