Wednesday, April 7, 2010

'Year in Review 2010 Album'

I have been keeping up with my 'Year In Review' album, but have forgotten to share the photos here ... so ... here are the layouts I have made in the last few weeks. The theme for week 11 was 'your handbag'. I changed it a bit, since I have done layouts about my handbag and its contents before. I changed the theme to my 'favourite bag'. It is the bag with my three Bibles in it!



The theme for week 12 was 'Spring', since Spring has arrived at this side of the earth! I used photos of a lovely lunch I had with two friends. It was the first day we sat in the sun!


The theme for week 13 was 'the number 13'. Since I don't believe in lucky numbers or unlucky numbers or anything like that, I just made a layout about the fear of the number 13 (which is called Triskaidekaphobia).

This week's theme was Easter. Even though we took some lovely pictures during our family visit on the weekend, I wanted to focus on the true meaning of Easter and what a precious celebration it is!

2 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wat een mooie LO's Ingeborg!! Vast leuk om zo'n album te maken!!
Enne wat een tongbreker, Triska...nog wat!!

Melinda Spinks said...

WOW... looks like you've been very busy. Beautiful work Ingeborg.
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter.
Melinda x