Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have been busy with my new job, but I have still managed to scrap!

This is a layout I made for 'Scrap 'N' Craft with T'. I was lucky to receive one of the latest collections of Basic Grey, Green at Heart. Step by step instructions can be found HERE. You will see lots more layouts and cards with these beautiful papers and embellishments in the next few weeks ...
This is a layout about one of the stars in our family: Tom.
This is the layout I made for Week 15 of my 'Year in Review' album. It is about 'going places' and these pictures were taken when we were in Friesland.

I made this card a while ago, but never got around to show here. It is simple, but the message 'I believe in you' stands out, which is what I wanted ...

This is layout about Emma when she was only six days old. She'll turn 12 next week and I really felt like scrapping some pictures from when she was a baby!

I made this layout for a scrapbook competition at 'De Scrapheap'. I just heard I got the second prize, which means I can go shopping for free: I love that ...

This is a layout about my 'own prince charming' (a.k.a. Siebe, my dear husband of over 13 years) ...

2 comments:

Hanneke said...

Oooh wat wat een moois!! Je bent erg druk geweest zie ik!!!

Fijn weekend!

Ria said...

ik ben even niet geweest en zie opeens allemaal prachtige layouts!! Super, vooral de laatste Ingeborg!