Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Wreath with felt flowers and real flowers ...

Today I'd like to show you an Easter Wreath that I made. Well ... I bought the basket, which is shaped like a wreath, but added my own touch to it, because I like lots of colour! As a scrapper and/ or cardmaker I am always looking of other things/ projects to use my products and/ or tools.

On the first picture below, you see what it looked like when I bought it. The cute pink flowers are from a plant and yes, they are real! I live in the Netherlands, so Spring has started and we have the cutest and most colourful flowers all around us!

Some more photos to show you some more details; de felt flowers were in my stash and the two cute birdies were bought at a cheap store. I used my branch punch and green cardstock for the little branches behind the flowers.

5 comments:

Nat said...

this is supercute! Happy Easter to you!

Angèle said...

Zo leuk Ingeborg! En die vogeltjes zijn zo schattig! Mag ik vragen waar je die hebt uitgehaald?

Fijne Paasdagen, Angèle

Hanneke said...

Ik had een paar posts gemist, maar ben weer helemaal bij!!! Wat een leuke mand heb je ervan gemaakt zeg, helemaal leuk!! Je LO voor Scrappassion is ook al zo leuk!!

enne die bloemen (2 posts terug) ga ik zeker ook eens proberen!!

Fijne pasen!!

Ria said...

errug leuk Ingeborg!!!

Liesbeth said...

helemaal geweldig Ingeborg!!!
groetjes Liesbeth