Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I have been scrapping in the last weeks ...

Last week I completed my 'Week 9' layout which had to be about the activities and/ or work we do. I chose to make a collage of the different DT I curently participate in and my faith based activities like praying and reading my Bible. Obviously I am a wife and mum too, but I wanted to focus on the things I do besides being an housewife.


During the weekend I particpated in a Cyber Crop at Home & Scrapped and created two layouts. One of the challenges was to use a title from an ABBA song. I chose 'Thank you for the music' and made a layout about various events with the Journey Men, the band I sang in whilst living in Australia.

Another challenge was to create a layout with at least one layout on it (are you following this?) and to use doodling. I combined it with another challengurnale at the Home & Scrapped forum and that's where my title/ journaling comes from.

During our meeting with the Dare To Use Color girls, we scraplifted a layout. This is the layout I made. It is about one of our handsome boys, Rick.

3 comments:

Ria said...

Weer heeel gave layouts Ingeborg!! echt geweldig!

Hanneke said...

WOW, wat zijn ze gaaf, vooral die voor the Home & Scrapped forum vind ik SUPER!!! Enne grappig mijn oudste heet ook Rick en is ook al zo'n leukie (zit zeker in de naam)!!!

Francine said...

Ingeborg, What great layouts as usual. I really like the read a book one though. That was a great idea to incorporate the layouts in the way you did - well done!