Tuesday, February 23, 2010

'Dare to use Color meeting' and some scrapping ...

I have been scrapping quite a bit lately, but most of those layouts will be revealed later ;-) ... because they are part of my design work . On Sunday I had my first Creative Team meeting with the Dare to Use Color girls. We had so much fun and I even got some scrapping done! After I finished my layouts, I even had time for a card (see below)!


This week's theme for the 'Year in Review' is 'The Olympic Games', which we have been following daily. The children are loudly cheering for the Dutch athletes, which is quite amazing, since it is only weeks ago that they were only interested in Australian athletes. I guess we are slowly transforming into a truly Dutch family now ...

5 comments:

Ria said...

Gaaf Ingeborg, je eerste DTUC meeting ;) Wij moeten nog eeeven wachten :D Je layout en kaart zijn super!!x

Angèle said...

Je kaartje is helemaal TOP. Hier zie je echt de kracht van je papierkeuze!
En je pagina's zijn actueel. Leuk om te lezen. Vannacht kijken naar 't schaatsen?

Angelique said...

Wat een mooi kaartje. En de layout voor je jaarboek is helemaal leuk. Jullie zijn al klaar voor de WK-voetbal ;-).

Grtjes Angelique

Hanneke said...

Dat ziet er gezellig uit!!! Leuke LO en kaartje weer ben beieuwd naar de rest!!
Enne fingers crossed voor Sven!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Love the card Ingeborg. Sure does look like a happy group of crafty women. You must have had a wonderful time.