Saturday, January 2, 2010

I am invited to be a Designer at Scrap 'N' Craft with T !

Scrap N Craft With T Yes, it is official, because Tanyah, the owner of Scrap 'N' Craft with T announced her new Design Team on her blog today! I already created some layouts and cards for the site, but I didn't want to announce it before Tanyah did!

So ... 2010 is going to be a year with lots of scrapping, since I am now in three teams: Dare To Use Color, Scrappassion and Scrap 'N' Craft with T. I love that two of the sites are here in the Netherlands, so I can meet the girls in real life. I also love that Scrap 'N' Craft is in Australia, where we lived for many years. I think 2010 is going to be awesome!

3 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

Congrats Ingeborg and we can't wait to see what you create for us! your work is incredible and I totally love it!
thanks againg and happy new year to you and your family
luv tanXx

nic said...

Congratulations Ingeborg on the DT position! I think you are so creative and love your work - happy new year. Take care...xxxooo

Melinda Spinks said...

Very excited to be on the same design team as you Ingeborg. You are one very talented lady and I take such inspiration from everything you do.
Melinda x