Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A few layouts from the last week(s) ...

First let me share 'Week 3' and 'Week 4' of my 'Year in Review 2010 Album' ... I made a page about my new scrapbooking friends at 'De Scrapheap' ... such wonderful ladies!


My page for Week 4 is about being content with what we have and not get too greedy when sales are on. January is known for massive sales here in the Netherlands and I am really trying not to get too caught up in spending money on things we don't really need. The journaling on the right page is from the Bible:

1 Timothy 6:6-8 (The Message)
'A devout life does bring wealth, but it's the rich simplicity of being yourself before God. Since we entered the world penniless and will leave it penniless, if we have bread on the table and shoes on our feet, that's enough.'

The layout below I made for a contest on PageMaps. I always love Becky's sketches and this one was fun to work with!

The layout about Rick was made for an online crop at Home and Scrapped. We had to use a quote on our page and the one I used seemed so right for Rick.

This layout was made for an online crop at De Scrapheap. I wanted to scrap this photo of my dear Australian friend Janine and her family for ages, but I always got too upset to even look at the picture, because I miss her so much. Today I decided it was time to actually scrap a page about one of the best friends I have!

0 comments: