Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another challenge and some scrapping ...

This month's challenge at Scrappassion is to create a layout with the theme: 'I love Holland' ... well ... I just love Dutch cheese, so it was an easy choice for me. I wanted to 'play' with the idea of people saying 'cheese' for the camera combined with my love of cheese. I added the ribbon to also have a bit of the Dutch flag on my layout. The windmill ribbon also contributed to the Dutch 'feel' ... If you can think of an idea for a layout in this theme; you can participate until the end of January!

A group of girls at De Scrapheap suggested to make a 'Year in Review' album for the year 2010. I have always wanted to do something like that, so this year I am going to participate and make a layout each week. There are the cover and the first few pages I have made so far:

3 comments:

Ria said...

Een mooi boekje om 2010 mee te starten Ingeborg! Ik vond je lo ook zoooo grappig [en mooi tegelijkertijd he!]

Melinda Spinks said...

Gotta love cheese! Such a fun layout Ingeborg. What a lovely idea to start a year in review diary... I don't know where you find the time to fit everything in.
Melinda x

Aurian said...

Great idea to do a layout each week Ingeborg. My MIL writes a few notes in a journal each night about the best things that happened each day - I think starting some sort of record like this would be great too, even if I wasn't scrapping it. By the way, I also changed my Comments to the popup window and now it works. Without you telling me I would never have known, so thanks. I had it set to 'embedded below post' and I had 'Post Pages' enabled so I have no idea why it wasn't working. Any Bloggers have any ideas?

Are these layouts (cheese) done digitally or with paper?

xo Jess

moxiemum.blogspot.com