- Create an embellishment to be used to decorate the outside of your gift wrapping, using the colours red, white and green and also using some wire.
- It is preferable to have it attached to your gift wrapping, whether that be a gift box or gift bag, or alternatively it can be attached to your layout or card.
- The embellishment will be judged only... not the wrapping/layout or card.
I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw that I won for the second week in a row! There are such gorgeous entries every time, that I feel completely shocked that I one twice! Winning obviously meant I am through to round 3 too!
- The first part of your challenge is to use the Melbourne Cup logo as your inspiration and create a layout using the colours of teal, hot pink, black and white. Bright and very funky!!NOTE: You can use tiny hints of other colours but the main focus is on this colour scheme.
- The second part of the Challenge is to create an interesting background, and it must have 3 elements to it. For example, my background has painting, sewing and a weaved paper background. You can do whatever you like here, but it MUST have 3 parts to it!!
- As you know, the Races are all about fashion, feathers and bling, so guess what the third part of the challenge is about??You MUST use: Fabric, Feathers and Bling on your layout somewhere.
- As an BONUS part of this challenge and sticking with the theme for our "Embellish This" competition...You MUST create a handmade embellishment out of fabric.