Friday, December 18, 2009

Some scrapping and an award ...

During a so called 'speed scrap' at ScrapDelight I created the layout below. With the leftovers I created a card as well ....
During an online crop at De Scrapheap I created this layout about our dear friend Sam, who is like a brother to us. The layout is scraplifted from a layout by Beverly Warwick.


Annie gave me the 'Your Blog Is Fabulous Award'... Thanks, Annie! When you receive this award, you have to mention five things that you love, which are:
  1. Jesus, my Saviour;
  2. Siebe, my beloved husband;
  3. Rick, Tom and Emma, our wonderful children;
  4. My friends, and of course ...
  5. SCRAPBOOKING!

I am passing this award on to five other people:

  1. Karen Latham, my dear friend and sister in Christ;
  2. Melinda Spinks, who inspires me with her amazing work;
  3. Melissa Docking, a good friend whom I miss very much;
  4. Dithny van den Burg, a new online friend;
  5. Angele Keulen, a new real life scrapping friend!

3 comments:

Angèle said...

Prachtige lo en een mooi kaartje Ingeborg! Ik herken 't mooie pp! Je kan de lo misschien ook naar Hinke sturen voor haar multi-photo blog. Hij past in de catagorie 4 of meer foto's!
Dank voor je award; wat lief!
Volgende week ga ik 'm plaatsen.

Fijn weekend, Angèle

Karen said...

Beautiful layout and card Ingeborg

Moira said...

Hmm, I have those papers in my stash, and as I'm feeling lazy, maybe some scraplifting will take place this evening :-) Loving all the cold Christmassy photos you're postingn - although I'm sure you guys are totally over all the white stuff right now...