Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am part of the Creative Team of Dare To Use Color!


Hinke, from Dare To Use Color has asked me to join their Creative Team. I have been participating at Dare To Use Color for over a year now and I love their challenges, so it was an easy decision! I said 'yes'! I like their blog and challenges, but I am also looking forward to regular 'team meetings' to get together to scrap and chat!


The challenge for December was to create a layout using the colours orange and green. This is what I made:

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Ingeborg, and a fantastic layout as well.

mrs_docko said...

Man, how did I miss this post!
Congratulations! Nice to see you on the receiving end of the creative team instead of the leadership role.
Looking forward to seeing what you create for them.