Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am entering a few competitions myself :-) ...


I have made two layouts today, which is more than I ususally scrap, but I cannot seem to stop these days .... I love challenges and competitions, because they always encourage me to think outside the box!

The first layout 'Grateful' is for a competition at Special Memories. The challenge was to create a layout with the title 'Grateful' (or in Dutch: dankbaar). I have so much to be thankful for, but I decided to make a layout about two true friends. The journaling is a quote about true friends that truly describes the friendship the three of us have:

'A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg, even though she knows you are slightly cracked'.

I wanted to create two very different layouts today; one distressed, 'messy' and fun and one layout that is pretty and detailed... Here are some close up pictures:


The second layout 'You Pull Me Through' is for a competition at the Scrap Passion Challenge blog.

I only found this Dutch blog a few days ago and I loved it straight away! The challenge was to make a layout using a part of the lyrics of the song 'So Incredible' of Ilse De Lange. I asked Emma to take a picture of Siebe's and my hand to create the layout. I wanted my wedding ring to be visible in the photo, so she did a great job with it.

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Hele mooie layouts Ingeborg. De details zijn heel erg leuk. Bedankt voor de inspiratie.

Groetjes Angelique

Karen L said...

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your pull me through layout Ingeborg. Just love it. Love that paper too - so me. I have done a layout for your Pencillines Sketch - just have to photograph it for you.