Monday, October 5, 2009

Cherry Pie Creations PHOTOS ...

I had a wonderful, fantastic time at the Cherry Pie Creations scrapbooking weekend and here are the first pictures ... more pictures of the things I made will follow in the next few days!

This is the hotel we stayed at:

Vicky Boutin (one of the wonderful teachers) and me ...

Nathalie Kalbach (another teacher) and me:

Birgit Koopsen (left) and Natasja Verbeek (right) were two 'local' Dutch fun and creative teachers:

Yvon from Special Memories was one of the many lovely ladies from the team and she taught a few classes too: The wonderful Helma from De Scrapheap:

Helma and Carla from De Scrapheap, such friendly and nice ladies:


4 comments:

bubblesofmylife said...

You met Vicky Boutin? I so wish I was you! Looks like you had a fabulous time ... will be looking forward to seeing your creations.

Nat said...

I had a lot of fun with you and the others too :) Hopefully we will meet again !

Natasja said...

It was great to meet you! Thanks for taking my classes and hope we meet again!

mrs_docko said...

Can't wait to hear more about it and see the lovely creations you made.