Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cherry Pie Creations layouts and other creations (1) ...

These two layouts were made during a workshop by Natasja Verbeek. We used the 'Boyfriend' collection and the blackboard letters from Cosmo Cricket. What a nice collection of papers that is: so versatile! The first layout has a real record on it ...


This mini album was created during another workshop by Natasja Verbeek. The covers are from Seven Gypsies and for the pages we used an old book. I glued two pages together and covered most of the pages with gesso. We used papers, embellishments etc. from Cosmo Cricket. I added some of my favourite pictures. I still need to do the journaling, but I want to keep that 'private' and therefore I share my pictures now ... (Click on the picture for a closer look) ...

I made this wall hanger in a workshop by Nathalie Kalbach. We made different layers using paint. First I squirted red, pink and white paint onto the cardboard and used a brayer to create a pattern. After the paint dried I used the bottom of my Coke bottle as a stamp in the acrylic paint to create white circles. We used a script stamp and some alcohol inks to make even more layers. The transparency from Prima is also painted with alchohol inks. The chipboard title and pink flowers are from Prima too! I added some skewers at the top and a bit of ribbon at the top and bottom. A few more little embellishments and this is the end result (click on the picture for a closer look):

3 comments:

Kikimeisje said...

Het was gaaf je nu in het echt te ontmoeten. Je projecten zijn gaaf geworden zeg! Vooral de 'Eternal Love' van Nathalie...

Karen said...

Beautiful work Ingeborg.
I certaily miss scrapping with you.

Ellemieke said...

Oh wow, die Eternal Love is helemaal geweldig!
Ik vond het erg leuk je eens in het echt te ontmoeten en hoop je snel weer te zien!