Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cherry Pie Creations Scrapbook Weekend ! ! !

Next weekend, October 2 -4, I am going on a Scrapbooking Weekend. I am so looking forward to it! I booked in for 9 (!!) workshops; one 'surprise' workshop on Friday night and four workshops on Saturday and four workshops on Sunday.

I only live about an hour away from the retreat, but Siebe told me to ‘book a hotel room’ so I can fully enjoy my time there and not worry about driving back and forth. YIPEE! I received a list of things and photos that I need to bring last night; it will be fabulous, I am sure. Check out the teachers and workshop schedule (you can choose the language: Dutch, German and English on their blog):

http://cherrypiecreations.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/

And if that wasn’t enough … I also won a prize on this blog yesterday. All you needed to do was leave a comment. Using a random number generator my comment (# 17) was one of the two winners!

This is the prize I will receive next week:

* Honey Pie Paper crafting kit
* Honey Pie Cardstock stickers
* Sweet Spring Cardstock stickers
* Honey Pie Blackboard
* Honey Pie rub-ons
* Honey Pie Ribbon
* Kate's Blackboard Album

I feel incredibly spoiled!


4 comments:

Beverley said...

You've given so many happy surprises like this to others over the years ... it's nice to see you get to have your turn too. Enjoy the weekend away ... it sounds like loads of fun. :o)

yvon/stampidoe said...

GEFELICITEERD Ingenborg en we zien je komend weekeind wel verschijnen

Moira said...

Sounds lovely - hope to see lots of photos next week of all the creations from the weekend!! I'm off to Scrapbooks Etc in Brisbane, my scrapping 'home' in a few weeks for their big "Create-A-Weekend" and can't wait!

Maja60 said...

Wat een leuk pakket heb je gewonnen Ingeborg,geniet van je weekend.