Friday, December 5, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Earlier this week - on my birthday - I got nominated for the 'Kreativ Blogger Award' by Karen. What a nice gift for my birthday, thanks Karen!
Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
So ... now it is up to me to nominate five others ... I love reading blogs and there are just so many to choose from. Here are my five nominations:
1. I love reading our Design Team member Moira Coates' blog. She has such a great way with words, takes great pictures and does lovely scrapping too.
2. If I need inspiration, I go to Ngaire Bartlam's blog and there it is; all the inspiration I need! LOVE this blog!
3. I also check out Casey's Scripture By Design Blog regularly. I love Casey's passion for God and the gorgeous products she makes!
4. I admire the work of Carole Janson, so her blog is another favourite of mine!
5. Stacy Julian has been my scrapbooking idol for years now, so it is no surprise I nominate her too, now isn't it? LOVE her work!

0 comments: